- 1/2 lb. rotini brown rice pasta
- 1 c thinly sliced carrots
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 1 c cauliflower florets
- 1 c sliced zucchini
- 1 c sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 sliced cherry tomatoes
- 4 chopped green onions
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 410 ml wheat free alfredo sauce (such as PC brand)
- 1/2 c fresh parmesan cheese
1. Cook rotini pasta according to package instructions. Drain well.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil heat in a large non-stick frying pan. Add carrots and stir fry on medium heat for 1 minute. Then add mushrooms and stir fry for another 2 minutes. Add broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini and cover. Reduce heat to low and steam for 5 minutes. Add the green onions and garlic and stir fry for 1-2 minutes until vegetables are tender crisp. (Don’t let vegetables get brown)
3. Heat alfredo sauce in a large saucepan. Add vegetables in pan, cherry tomatoes and drained pasta and combine well. Transfer to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh parmesan before serving.