- 1 lb large prawns, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 c salted butter
- 8 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp fresh finely chopped parsley
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter in a large cast iron skillet. Saute garlic in butter until softened slightly. Add the prawns to the skillet and cook until they turn pink and are almost cooked.
2. Remove prawns from the skillet. Turn the heat to high and add the white wine and parsley to the skillet. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until the wine is reduced and becomes saucy. Add the prawns back to the skillet and cook until done. Sprinkle with pepper before serving.