- 6 small green and yellow zucchini
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- pinch sugar
- extra basil leaves for garnish
1. Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/4″ thick strips and place into a large bowl.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together except for the garnish basil and pour over the zucchini. Marinate for half an hour.
3. Preheat BBQ and grill zucchini for about 5 minutes on each side basting with the marinade until its used up.
4. Place grilled zucchini in a serving bowl and garnish with fresh basil.