- 6 gluten free buffalo or beef sausages
- 1/2 lb. prawns
- 1/2 c white wine
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 jar culinary treasures alfredo sauce with roasted peppers
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- white gluten free spaghetti
1. Prepare the spaghetti as per the package instructions. While the spaghetti is cooking prepare the sausage and prawns.
2. Slice the sausage into 1/2 inch thick rounds and sauté over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet until it begins to brown. Drain the fat in the skillet and stir in the garlic. Turn up the heat to high and add the white wine and simmer for 1 minute. Then add the prawns and green onions. Cook prawns until translucent then remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add the alfredo sauce and the milk to the skillet and heat together. Then add the prawns back to the skillet along with the fresh parsley. Serve over the cooked spaghetti.