- 1 1/2 lbs. tender cut of beef, cut into cubes
- 2 small zucchinis, cut into cubes the size of beef cubes
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- Denise’s beef marinade (see recipe index)
- 12-14 wooden skewers
1. Marinade the beef cubes in Denise’s beef marinade for 4-8 hours.
2. Soak wooden skewers in a container of water for 20 minutes.
3. Thread the beef cubes alternately with the vegetables onto the skewers.
4. Grill skewers on preheated BBQ for 6 minutes on one side and about 5 minutes on the other side or until meat reaches desired doneness.