- 1/3 c. softened butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar (golden)
- 1/2 c. Gluten Free flour mix
- 1 c. Gluten Free large flake oats
- 8 apples, mixed varieties
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp water
- squeeze of lemon juice
1. Peel, core and slice apples and place into an 8×8 or 9×9 cake pan. Stir together the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Then add the tbsp of water and the squeeze of lemon juice. Mix and sprinkle over the apples in the pan.
2. Mix the butter and sugar together in a bowl. Add the pancake mix and mix together. Then mix in the oats. Crumble mixture over the apples in the pan.
3. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 40-50 minutes, covering loosely with foil after the first 25 minutes of baking.