- 4 large & thick codfish fillets
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 4 c gluten free cornflakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp hot paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Beat egg and water together in a medium size bowl with a whisk until well combined. Cut fish fillets in half and drop into egg and water mixture.
3. Crush cornflakes into a fine crumb in a food processer or using a rolling pin. Place into a wide dish with sides. Add remaining ingredients to the dish and stir until blended together.
4. Dip the fish fillets one at a time into the cornflakes until coated and place onto the baking sheet. Dot fillets with butter.
5. Bake in a 425 degrees oven for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.