- ½ cup salted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened gluten free cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coarsely chopped & toasted pecans
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup gluten free flour blend
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 package Enjoy Life brand chocolate mega chunks
- 1 tbsp. salted butter
- Stir together the sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a small bowl. Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and whisk in the sugar mixture. Add the eggs to the saucepan and whisk together. Add the pecans and vanilla and stir mixture. Add the flour and baking powder and stir until combined.
- Spread the batter into a 9”x9” lightly greased & floured pan. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 25 minutes. Then set pan aside to cool for 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate chunks and butter together in a small saucepan and spread over cooled brownies. Let set in fridge for 1 hour and then cut into small squares for serving.