- 6 large fresh yukon gold potatoes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 slices bacon. chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 2-3 fresh sprigs of rosemary
1. Spray the shiny side of an 18″ by 18″ square of heavy duty aluminum foil with Pam non-stick spray and place onto a cookie sheet shiny side up.
2. Slice potatoes into 1/4″ thick slices and place them into a colander. Rinse off the starch and let drain, then place into the centre of the tin foil. Sprinkle the potatoes with seasoning salt. Top with the sliced onion, chopped bacon, the butter and the rosemary.
3. Bring two opposite sides of the foil together and fold over and crimp together to make a seal. Then fold the ends in to seal making a nice large sealed package.
4. Place the cookie sheet with the potato package directly onto a preheated BBQ grill, turn the heat down to the lowest setting and cook for 30-40 minutes.