- 8 sole fillets
- 1 can crab meat 170 gr, drained or 1/2 c small fresh shrimp
- 2 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp wheat free bread crumbs
- Mrs. Dash lemon pepper to taste
- salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix the crab or shrimp together with the butter and chives in a small bowl.
2. Rinse the sole fillets and pat dry with paper towel. Place one fillet on a large dinner plate and drop 1 heaping tbsp of the crab mixture at one end of the the fillet and roll up and place seam side down in an 8″ by 8″ baking dish. Continue with remaining fillets.
3. Sprinkle fillets first with the lemon juice and then the bread crumbs. Season to taste with the lemon pepper and salt. Bake for 18-20 minutes.