- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 c grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried or 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Meanwhile prepare cauliflower by cutting into small florets. Steam for about 3-5 minutes just until cauliflower is tender crisp. Drain well and place into medium sized casserole dish. Sprinkle cauliflower lightly with salt & pepper.
2. Spoon marinara sauce over the cauliflower. Then sprinkle with the mozzarella and the parmesan and the basil. Place casserole into oven and bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and beginning to brown. Garnish with some fresh basil and serve.