- 2 1bs. boneless salmon fillet (skin on)
- 1 tbsp grey poupon dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp softened butter
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
1. Preheat BBQ to 450 degrees. Rinse salmon fillet and place it skin side down onto a foil lined cookie sheet.
2. Mix mustard, butter, dill and lemon juice together into a thin paste and spread onto the fish. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
3. Place the cookie sheet with the salmon onto the BBQ, close the lid, and turn the heat down to the lowest setting. Cook for 20 – 25 minutes maintaining the temperature between 350 and 400 degrees, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
4. Once the salmon is cooked, remove from the BBQ and immediately separate serving size pieces of fish from the skin onto a serving platter. The skin will have stuck to the foil and the fish will easily release from the skin.